Additional Information About our Accessible Rooms
Each room described as Accessible has the unique features shown in the basic room descriptions, for example if it is a room with one bed or two beds, if it is a room with a roll-in shower or a bathtub. In addition to the specific accessible features already described, all of our rooms described as accessible have those features for accessible rooms required by title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. 12181–12189), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADA Amendments Act) (Public Law 110–325, 122 Stat. 3553 (2008)), for Hotels built after 1991, including but not limited to:
- Hotel room entrance and interior room doors provide at least 32 inches of clearance
- The bed has 30 inches width on the side of the bed
- The restroom toilet seat height is between 17-19 inches and has two grab bars in the required position and length to facilitate transfer
- The bathroom sink provides knee clearance , at least 30 inches wide, no more than 27 inches tall and at least 17 inches deep and all plumbing under the sink is wrapped
- The lowest reflective edge of restroom mirror is no more than 40inches high
- The Type of shower is a is described in the basic room description for each room. In the roll-in shower there are grab bars mounted on the wall at the required height and position, with a shower seat. There is a detachable handheld shower wand for washing the wall mounted accessories and equipment are all within 48 inches height.
- Desk is ADA compliant with a height between 28” and 30” inches and at least 19” of area under the desk and table, and the width of the desk is at least 30”.
The above features are included in each of our accessible rooms. The above list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of every accessible feature of each of our accessible rooms. As noted above, each of our accessible rooms has the features described in the government documents, rules and regulations noted above, including but not limited to title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act for accessible rooms.
For further information about the accessible features of our hotel and its accessible rooms, please call us 24/7 at (707) 927-3909.
The following rooms do not have the following features referred to above, and instead have the features listed below:
Room Type Deluxe King: Does not have bathroom sink providing knee clearance , at least 30 inches wide, no more than 27 inches tall and at least 17 inches deep and all plumbing under the sink is wrapped, but instead has a moveable magnifying mirror.
Room Type Deluxe King: Does not have two grab bars in the required position and length to facilitate transfer.
A room with a view! Our ADA King accommodation, Stag's Leap, offers spacious floor plans, restful color schemes and picturesque vineyard views. Enjoy the luxury of your own private balcony and other thoughtful amenities such as flat-screen TV, desk, Nespresso coffee maker, in-room fireplace, heated bathroom floor, soaking tub with separate roll-in shower and daily continental breakfast from Bouchon Bakery. 425 Sq Ft. Rates from $299 - $699.